It’s Bingo with beats. Vibe to the music and be in with a chance to win some festive token prizes like santa stress balls and Quality Street tubs.
It works like this:
- On arrival you will receive a game card and a bingo pen.
- When the game starts, your Students’ Union host will read out a list of randomised numbers determined by our digital bingo machine. The machine will also display the number.
- If you have the number on your card, mark it off with your bingo pen. If your card has the word ‘free’ in one of the boxes, it can be any number called out that you don’t already have on your card.
- One you get a row of numbers in a line, stand up and shout ‘BINGO!’ – You’ve just won our tier one prize! Take your card to the front to be checked and pick from any of the tier one prizes.
- We will keep playing until someone marks off all the numbers on their card. Until then, anyone else to get their first line also wins a prize!
- When you do mark off all the numbers on your card, that’s a full house! Stand up and shout ‘BINGO!’ – You’ve just won our tier two prize! Take your card to the front to be checked and pick from any of the tier one prizes.
- Depending on how many people are in attendance, we will either finish the game after someone gets a full house, or keep going until we have 2 or 3 full house winners!
Note that prizes are chosen on a first won, first served basis and when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Bingo is scheduled to run for 2 hours. Depending on the number of attendees, you will get to play a minimum of 2 games. We will go until one of the following happens:
- We run out of prizes
- The time is up
- We run out of bingo cards
Behaviour dos and don'ts
Please bring your student ID card to all events. It will be scanned to register your attendance.