Are you ready to become a champion of mental health?
Following an exciting ICC Men’s world cup season, join us in raising awareness about men’s mental health by participating a cricket bowling challenge and prize draw. Led by Wellbeing and Community Officer Bibin, we'll be encouraging open conversations regarding mental wellbeing while enjoying the spirit of cricket.
If you're struggling with your mental health, need someone to talk to, or simply want to know more about how to prioritise your wellbeing, we'd love for you to join us.
Let's break the stigma, bowl together and make a positive impact.
Challenge rules and guidance
- Even though the event focuses on men’s mental health, the challenge is open to all students.
- Each student will have the opportunity to bowl one over (6 balls).
- The aim is to knock the wickets down. You will get one point for each wicket that you knock down.
- No underarm bowling.
- Wear sport shoes for the event, otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the SportsDock.
- The student/s with the highest scores will be in with a chance of winning one of three ASDA vouchers to the value of £20, £10 and £10. If multiple students have the same points, then you will be entered into a prize draw.